Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CM swaps and challenges

For this challenge you had to start by making a 6x6, then add that to a 8 1/2x11, then add that to a 12x12


For this challenge you had to make a monochromatic layout with red for Valentines


For this...I was challenged to make a mothers day card with 2 accordian flowers and ribbon 


I made this layout for a handmade gift swap


I made these twinchies for a snowman swap (I know the top ones look smaller, but they are matted on white which is hard to see...they are TWINCHIES :)


           I made these twinchies for a girlie twinchie swap and they were the most fun to make of all the swaps I have done....I love the way they turned out 



These were my very first journal tags ever. This was for a Christmas Tree swap

2 comments:

  1. Love the twinchies you made. You do really nice work.
    Luci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mother's Day card turned out great! Looking forward to following your work.

    ReplyDelete